Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Would u b mad or grateful?

So my best frend got a new boyfren like 5 mos ago she stopped haing out with me and all our frends and spent every wakeing minute with him all the time. I tol her he wasnt no good for her but she was all like but girl I love him. I new he would just cheat on her eventully b/c thas what guys do and stuff but she wouldnt lisen no matta what i said. i did something that u might not agree with but i think it was tha bes thing to make my point. i slept with him and took pictures with my cell and showed them to her and was like see i tol you he was no good. instead of being grateful she got all mad and now wont talk to me. i was like hey i did u a favor i am trying to protec you you have no rite 2 b mad. plz help i need my frend but she wont see things my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment