Saturday, January 7, 2012

Help !! my son has cp and seizures caused by doc but we cant get a lawyer to take the case? need a lawyer here

my son is 3 1/2 years old when i was 7 months pregnant i had an appendicitis that the doctor ignored for a week , he even tried to send me home from the hospital when i went in and told me they needed the bed for someone who actually needs it, after 9 hours i finally got him to do bloodwork by saying i would not leave i feel like im dying and then they ended up rushing me to emergency surgery....then 10 days before he was born he quit moving and i went to the ob and he said no big deal and i was like yes it is and begged for a week for them to give me an ultrasound to see if the baby was ok, they wouldnt.... he was born with the cord wrapped around his neck and body - the neurologist says he is disabled because of either the infection went on to long or the cord caused a gradual hypoxia over a period of days.......this is the obs fault ! my son has been tested and does not have a genetic disorder....he has mild cerebal palsy and seizures and cannot talk he will be four in april

No comments:

Post a Comment