Friday, January 6, 2012

Should I buy Christmas gifts for my friends?

I'm not the type of person with a large posse... I'm more of a loner and a misfit. I was thinking of getting my closest friends Christmas gifts. On Black Friday, I saw a dress I knew one of my three closest friends desperately wanted but couldn't get because of the price; it was on sale for $20 or $25, so I got it for her. But then I feel as if I should spend $20 - $25 on the two friends to be fair.. Not that they'll ever know what the other got. And one of the three friends is a guy, with a sort of "it's complicated" thing going on around it. I found a perfect gift for him, within about the same price range, buuutttt... I don't know. I like him (like, "like him like him") but I don't think he feels that way back, so I'm willing to back off and be "just friends" but is this too awkward, to get him a gift..?

No comments:

Post a Comment