Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LOGYNON should I take this pill? Confused about the hormones in it!!?

Im so confused, I was told to go on this pill because of the low levels of the male horemone (that women naturaly produce) as this is what commonly causes acne. From looking at the lable though, it as higher levels of this hormone Levonorgestrel compared to Eithinylestral. I dont understand how this would help my acne? will someone please explain? I have recently been on Yasmin and found that my skin improved during my week break.. so aske if this meant there was a pill better suited to me and she gave me this one and said if this didnt work to try mercelon. Should i just go back and ask for mercelon or give this one a try? I leave school soon, so i dont really want to be all spotty for the pics!! thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment