Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why would a guy say lets hangout tommorw(&he likes the girl) but nothing happens the next day?

Im so done with this flakey/forgetful guy! He likes me but im getting over him and yesterday he said "well tuesday is the next concert so we can go there.and tommow we can hangout.and maybe also later too when im done with the doctor?" But nothing happend! Yesterday he did invite me to go to the mall with his friend,he was like begging me cuz he didnt want to be stuck with scene ppl all night (wtff) but I said no my mom said no.and he said "what if pixked u up???" And I said "my mom stilll said no" & he didnt text back and havent heard from him since!! Like he keeps saying lets hangout and stuff but wtfff happend for today?! He didnt txt me at all.its soo annoying.my friend said he might just want to hangout cuz he has no one else..but idk? I am the only person he hangout with. What do u think of this??

No comments:

Post a Comment