Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ehh awkward awkwardd...?

I'm a senior in high school, and so is this guy. We've been pseudo-dating since the beginning of the year, but due to our conflicting schedules we only see each other twice a week or so. When we're together, we act like a couple, although sometimes he's weird or flaky (although I admit to being the same way myself). This never really bothered me until people start asking about us, and I say that I'm kind-of dating him...which makes it seem really sketchy and sleazy, which is totally NOT the case. That, and some other things I won't go into have made me want to have the "relationship" talk with him, although it's been so long it seems like it'd be weird or obvious. I know what I'm going to say once the conversation starts, but I have absolutely no idea how to bring it up. The only thing I can think of to say is, "I have kind of a stupid question...are you and I dating...?" although that probably will make him feel super awkward. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment